Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Bushwick Country Club

As the weather gets warmer the city freaks out and decides they cannot stay indoors any longer. I, being the typical antsy person with spring fever was searching the internet for things to do once the weather cooperates. As an avid mini golfer growing up I wondered what the city had to offer in the putt putt realm. My google skills led me to one particular site that stood out from the rest, Bushwick Country Club. Score. Though I have never been, I think we can all dig out our inner trailer trash and appreciate the beer can pin wheel and 16oz PBR's. My selling point is the frozen Jim Beam and coke slushies. Located on 618 Grand st, in Brooklyn, but not Bushwick (odd), it's definitely a place to put on your list to check out. Summer is calling how you gonna answer?

1 comment:

Jaron Lee said...

Im gonna answer by nailing a sweet little hole-in-one, and then going to play mini golf.