Thursday, July 3, 2008

Heyyy you guys!

So it recently occurred to me that I have some major catching up to do in the movie department.  After hanging around the foundation team, who are always citing movie lines and talking about classic flicks it dawned on me that I am cinematically challenged...

So, being the great people that they are...they've been slowly yet surely trying to help a sista out.  The first classic on my list was The Goonies (thanks yosh!) .. 
final verdict - ADORABLE...my only regret was not seeing it sooner - like everyone else on the planet.  

After breaking the ice and falling in love with  The Goonies, Antwain thought it was time for me to step away from the childhood classics and dive into something more serious... like Scarface. (yes, i've never seen it - please don't hold that against me.!)

This one is self explanatory...you already know.  If you've never see this movie, or if its been a while since you have... I tink dat jou need to wach it, mang.

Next two on my list ...

New Jack City and King of New York

If you have some time this holiday weekend and want to get out of the heat for a minute - pop in a classic and enjoy.!   (:

No comments: