Friday, May 16, 2008

The Last Dragon . . . .a classic? i think yes!


In 1985 a little movie entitled "The Last Dragon" was presented to the world. I, until this week, had never seen the movie before. Curses! Blasphemy, you may even say! I know, I KNOW. I did however watch this amazing movie. . . not so much because i was yearning to, more so because i was sick of being shunned by my colleagues. What a surprise! The search for the final level, aka the "glow" was an amazing journey by adorable Bruce Leeroy. It has everything - action, suspense, love, and some weird creature that lives in a tank . . . what was that?? All in all i give it two enthusiastic thumbs up. If you haven't seen it yet stop depriving yourself of a cinematic classic. If you have, go rent it again!

Sho'nuff!

No comments: